- That sounds great Sheriff! You will definitely retain the "Highest Cylinder Factor" designation... A truly happy diver! Let's plan to shoot some video of you and the UDS-1 on Friday. I'll have my GoPro ready.
- I wish we could figure a way to run a double hose reg on that UDS-1...
I know, a double hose to the UDS-1 would be cool. This time I'll remember to bring a card for my GoPro. Last time I had no card along so I couldn't shoot any video at Fortune. I think I'll bring a blank card and then give it to you so you can do a video as two different people shoot video.
- Has anybody noticed what a nice clean garage he's got? I mean, in addition to all of those beautiful tanks?
- Beautiful tank collection Ron!
- I just installed the new DSV closeable double hose mouthpiece on my Argonaut Kraken and will be diving that along with my BCD equipped "Dogbone" backpack with HP 80 tank... First impression - The DSV is VERY nice. An elegant design and seems to be made with excellent quality.
- SwimJim has already been using the DSV with his Argonaut and will be bringing it to Fortune as well.
- I'll only be diving Friday (hopefully 3 dives) and am having to narrow my favorite tanks and regs down to just that few. Gotta get the GoPro charged up too... So we can video Sheriff Diver in his Cousteau outfit! Maybe a nice contrast to video him next to SwimJim diving "Technical" with his Argonaut...
Last Edit: Aug 17, 2016 6:06:55 GMT -8 by surflung
Post by sheriffdiver on Aug 17, 2016 12:17:20 GMT -8
Surflung, This time I will remember my memory cards for my GoPro and my extra battery!! Now if the weather will just let me stay more than 1 day this time!! I'll have to check out that mouthpiece too! I've got my Kraken ready to dive too...
Perhaps we should call it the wet dog? The inaugural Wet Dog event got off to a rather wet start. Kinda rainy and grey and even the viz was reduced from the typical 100'views to 40? or 50? I'd say. But the gear and friendship moRe than made up for that. I could only attend opening day, and I didn't get many surface photos, but here's a pic of two pretty cool cats with their sweets 70's gear.
I think Eben got a lot more shots so hopefully they can find time to share.
Last Edit: Aug 20, 2016 4:46:44 GMT -8 by diverdon